Solar Heater System with CE
|FOB Price:||US $600 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $600/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||4000sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HSP-58
- Structure: Separate Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Composition: Collector
- Solar Water Heater Capacity: 100L 150L 200L 250L 300L 400L 500L
- Trademark: QIRUI/OEM
- Specification: HSP-58
- HS Code: 8419191000
- Max. Capacity: >200L
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC
- Installation: Pitched Roof and Flat Roof
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
Separated solar water heater Main Parts: Heat Pipe Solar Collector, Upright Water Tank, Work Station(pump and control system)
1,Strong hydraulic pressure hot water system
2, Keymark, CE certified solar hot water system
4,Factory audited by SGS
Separated solar water heater Features
1.Strong hydraulic pressure makes your bath more comfortable: pressurized design with strong hydraulic pressure you can have hot water heater when you turn on your tap. The water rushes out with strong hydraulic pressure make your bathe more comfortable.
2. Modularized collector, arbitrary combination: collector consists of efficient heat pipes. Arbitrary combination according to your demand can supply enough hot water any time for your family.
3. Intelligent controlling: competitive and intelligent controlling system more convenient. You can know the temperature of water anytime via controller. The system controller has the anti-freezing function is that the temperature circulation will operate while it reaches the fixed temperature
4. Arbitrary combination with structure of the house: The collector can be put on both tilted roof and flat roof
5. Anti-freeze: No water inside the tubes when it works, and the system controller has the anti-freezing function is that the temperature circulation will operate while it reaches the fixed temperature
6. Multifunction: Bathing, washing, domestic heating
Solar Collector of solar Water Heater System
1. Manifold: aluminum alloy 2.0mm outer, copper chanel inner
2. Vacuum tube dimensions: 58mm x 1800mm, three target vacuum tube
3, Bracket: 2.0mm aluminum alloy
Water Tank of Solar Water Heater SYSTEM: 1. stainless steel 304-2B inner tank, Galvanized steel outer tank.
2. Copper coils(single or two sides): Φ16mm,thickness1.0mm
3. Insulation thickness (mm): 55mm polyurethane
Work Station of Solar water heater System:
1.Deluxe Solar Pump Station (Including Wilo Pump, Controller, Temperature Sensor, expansion vessel)
1.Max. Pressure: 12bar; Operating Pressure: 6 bar
100L 150L 200L 250L 300L 400L 500L House Heating System Separated Pressurized Solar Water Heater application
Work Principle of solar water heater system
1. The collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the water tank through circulation.
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically.
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically.
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically.
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically.
|Big volume Pressurized split solar water heater tank-SUS304 inner tank|
|Diameter of the inner tank (mm)||φ800||φ800||φ1000||φ1000||¢1200||¢1500||¢1500||¢1800||¢1800||¢2000||¢2000||¢2000|
|Diameter of outer shell(mm)||¢900||¢900||¢1100||¢1100||¢1300||¢1600||¢1600||¢1900||¢1900||¢2100||¢2100||¢2100|
|Material of the inner tank||SUS304stainless Steel|
|Thickness of the inner tank||2.5mm||2.5mm||3.0mm||3.0mm||4.0mm||4.0mm||4.0mm||4.0mm||4.0mm||4.0mm||4.0mm||4.0mm|
|Material of outer shell||Color Steel Plate(enamal white)|
|Thickness of Outer shell||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm||0.5mm|
|Insulation material||High dense polyurethane foam|
|Installation size of water pipe||NPT3/4"|
|Rated heating power|
|Surface area heat exchanger top(m2)|
|Upper coil (mm*mm*m) (Diameter×Thickness×Lenght)|
|Surface area heat exchanger top(m2)|
|Lower coil (mm*mm*m) (Diameter×Thickness×Lenght)|
|Overall dimension (references)(mm)||¢900×1700||¢900×2100||¢1100×2000||¢1100×2600||¢1300×2700||¢1600×2200||¢1600×2800||¢1900×2400||¢1900×2800||¢2100×2600||¢2100×2900||¢2100×3100|
1, Fast delivery, 40 feet container quantity will deliver in 7 days.
2, Experienced sales team assistant you, fast confirmation for every related questions from you.
3, Rich experiences for differenct Market (countries), kinds of customized design will be welcomed.
4, Assistant you load other goods with solar water heater in one container.
5, Installation guide and train
6, LOGO print and water tank and cartons.
1. Is solar water heating a viable alternative to gas or electricity?
Solar should not be seen as a alternative to gas or electricity, but rather a supplement. Solar cannot totally replace the need for gas or electric heating as there are sometimes days when there is little sunlight. When averaged over a year, a correctly sized solar system can provide 60%-70% of a household's hot water needs. Providing more than this is unadvisable, as too much heat will be produced in the summer. The hot water system system can easily be automated so hot water is guaranteed regardless of sunlight levels.
2. How long will it take to recoup my investment?
QIRUI solar collectors are much more affordable than many other solar hot water heaters. For a household of 4, the price of a full system may not be too much more than a new electric or gas system. Depending on you location (solar levels) and current hot water usage the annual electricity or gas saving will differ. However in a normal household that spends 25% of its electricity bill on hot water heating, the full cost of the purchase may be recouped as quickly as 4-5 years in reduced bills. You will definitely make considerable savings during the life of the solar hot water heater.
3. Can QIRUI solar collectors be used in cold conditions?
Yes. QIRUI collectors can be used in temperatures as low as -30oC, although performance is greatly reduced in such extreme conditions. Good heat output is still achieved in mild sub-zero conditions.
4. What happens if one of the tubes is broken?
Firstly, tubes are very strong and not easily broken, but if the worst should happen, solar tubes can be replaced very easily. They are inexpensive and available though your local QIRUI distributor. The HAINING QIRUI solar collectors can operate with several broken tubes, but the efficiency will be reduced, so it is recommended that broken tubes be replaced immediately.
5. Will water be heated on a cloudy day?
Yes. Although the heat output of the solar collector is reduced on overcast days it will still be able to provide heating. If it is a heavily clouded day or raining, then more gas or electric boosting may be required to maintain water at the required temperature. This system will be automated so you don't have to worry about running out of hot water on a rainy day.
6. Can I use a solar collector with my existing hot water system?
Normally yes. Simple retrofit valves can often be used to allow solar to connect to your existing cold water inlet. If your tank cannot accept the solar input directly an additional storage tank can be installed to pre-heat the cold water prior to entering the existing tank.
7. Are the solar collectors noticeable on the roof?
If only the collector is mounted on the roof it should blend into the roof design quite well. HAINING QIRUI solar collectors are very thin and can be flush mounted on a roof. From a distance they look somewhat like a skylight. You may have to check with your local council regarding building restrictions when installing your solar collector. Click here to view installation photos.
8. Can QIRUI solar collectors be mounted on a flat surface?
Yes they may be mounted on a flat roof, or on the ground by using a stainless steel Flat Roof Frame. The collector should be installed at a minimum of 20o angle to ensure optimal heat pipe operation.
9. How do I protect my solar system during subzero temperatures?
If you have a system that is operating in areas with subzero temperatures then freeze protection must be implemented. The easiest means of preventing freezing is to use a controller with a low temperatures setting, so when the manifold temperature drops below a certain pre-set temperature (5oC/40oF), the pump will circulate, warming the collector with water from the bottom of the storage tank. The pump will not run continually, just periodically, the frequency of which will depend on the outside temperature. In extremely cold areas, a closed loop using a glycol/water mix may be appropriate.
10. Will the QIRUI solar collector be a fire hazard during hot, dry weather?
No. The QIRUI solar collector's components are all high temperature rated and non-flammable so even during strong sunlight with the circulation pump turned off (stagnation), the system will not catch alight or give off any sparks. The majority of the solar collector's components are stainless steel, aluminium, glass or glass wool. The manifold outlet should be fitted with a temperature relief valve, which will prevent the manifold temperature from exceeding 99oC / 212oF.