Unpressurized Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater (CNP-58)
|FOB Price:||US $50-300 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50-300/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000per month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Low Pressure Solar Water Heater
- 3 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: CNP-58
- Structure: Compact Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Composition: Tank Insulation
- Inner Tank Material: SUS304 or SUS316
- Bracket Material: Color Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminuim
- Color Steel Bracket Color: Gray, Black, Blue etc.
- Optional 1: Built-in Electrical Heater, Controller
- Optional 3: Magnesium Rod
- Transport Package: Poly Bag Wrapped, Styrofoam Underlay, Carton
- Origin: China
- Max. Capacity: >200L
- Pressure: Unpressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC
- Outer Tank Material: Color Steel, Stainless Steel
- Outer Tank Color: Gray, White, Red etc
- Side Cover Color: Always Same with Bracket
- Optional 2: Assistant Tank
- Trademark: QIRUITE/OEM
- Specification: 5TUBES-50TUBES
- HS Code: 8419191000
Unpressurized Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater with CE Certification
The Cheapest Price& Highest Efficiency type solar water heater
1), cheap and reliable hot water solution
2), direct heating, the highest efficiency model
3, 1% spare parts freely offerd
4),CE, SOLAR KEYMARK EN12976 certified solar water heater system
6), Factory audited by SGS.
1.Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater Work Principle: Through a thermo-siphon effect (in which hot water rises), hot water circulates between the collectors and the water tank while there is sun and is stored at the end of the day in an insulated tank.
2.Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater Features
1) Higher efficiency than Flat plate solar water heater
2) Operated completely automatic if connect with intelligent controller.
3)Simple structure, easy plug-in installation, can be installed both on flat and inclined roof.
4) Hot water every day, with an auxiliary built-in electric heater as back up power.
5) 72 hours heat preservation ensured by one-off molding polyurethane foam with thickness 55mm.
6) Food grade SUS304-2B stainless steel inner tank, meet the mankind healthy bath standard.
7) Eco-friendly and energy saving product.
8) Stable and reliable performance, well wind resistance.
9) Widely used in Europe, North America, Mexico, South Africa market.
10) More than 10 years life time
11) Directly hot water or Pressurized close loop(heat exchanger) solar hot water system
3. Compact Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater Combined with House
4. Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater Loading and Package
SOLAR WATER HEATER Package details: poly bag wrapped, Styrofoam underlay, export carton packed.
5. Compact Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater Product Details(20'GP container, 40'GP container, 40'HQ container)
|Model||Tube Specification||Capacity||Loading quantity(Container)|
|Sets/20' (28m³)||Sets/40' (58m³)||Sets/40' HQ (68m³)|
|Technical parameter of compact non pressure solar water heater|
|DESCRIPTION||Non-pressurized solar water heater|
|CAPACITY(TUBES-LITER)||From 6tubes-60liter to 50tubes-500liter|
|MATERIAL OF OUTER TANK||0.4mm galvanized steel/0.4mm sus304 stainless steel /0.4mm sus304-ba(bright)|
|MATERIAL OF INNER TANK||0.4mm/0.5mm/0.6mm sus304-2b stainless steel or sus316 stainless steeel|
|TANK INSULATING LAYER||50-60mm high-density polyurethane foamed|
|DIAMETER OUTER/INNER TANK||420/310mm 460/360mm 470/360mm 480/360mm|
|ELECTRICAL HEATER||1500w/2500w/3000w; 220v/110v|
|INLET AND OUTLET HOLE||Male 1/2", 3/4"|
|MAX PRESSURE||0.05 mpa|
|SOLAR COLLECTOR TUBE||3.3 borosilicate glass with AL/AL-ALN/ALN(single target) or CU/SS-ALN/ALN(three target)|
|THICKNESS OF GLASS TUBE||1.6mm|
|VACUUM TUBETIGHTNESS||P≤ 0.005 pa|
|EMISSION RATIO||Ε h=0.04-0.06(80c± 5c)|
|IDLE SUNNING PROPERTY PARAMETERS||Y=220~260m². C/kw|
|AVERAGE HEAT LOSS COEFFICIENT||Ult=0.6~0.7w/(m2. c)|
|BRACKET:||1.2mm Stainless steel/1.6mm aluminum alloy/1.5mm galvanized steel|
|STRUCTURE OF TANK:||Usually holes for air vent, overflow, water inlet and outlet, electric heater; custom-built will be warmly welcomed.|
|WELDING:||Automatic argon arc welding|
|FASTENING PIECES:||Stainless steel screw|
|SEAL MATERIAL||Stabilized high temperature silicon|
|OPTION-1(WITHOUT ELECTRICAL HEATER):||Assistant tank 3L, 5L, 8L,12L,30L,50L as a automatic watering part.|
|OPTION-2(WITH ELECTRICAL HEATER):||Electrical heater as extra built-in heating part, controller control the system watering and heating automatically|
1, Fast delivery, 40 feet container quantity will deliver in 7 days.
2, Experienced sales team assistant you, fast confirmation for every related questions from you.
3, Rich experiences for differenct Market (countries), kinds of customized design will be welcomed.
4, Assistant you load other goods with solar water heater in one container.
5, Installation guide and train
6, LOGO print and water tank and cartons.
1. Is solar water heating a viable alternative to gas or electricity?
Solar should not be seen as a alternative to gas or electricity, but rather a supplement. Solar cannot totally replace the need for gas or electric heating as there are sometimes days when there is little sunlight. When averaged over a year, a correctly sized solar system can provide 60%-70% of a household's hot water needs. Providing more than this is unadvisable, as too much heat will be produced in the summer. The hot water system system can easily be automated so hot water is guaranteed regardless of sunlight levels.
2. How long will it take to recoup my investment?
QIRUI solar collectors are much more affordable than many other solar hot water heaters. For a household of 4, the price of a full system may not be too much more than a new electric or gas system. Depending on you location (solar levels) and current hot water usage the annual electricity or gas saving will differ. However in a normal household that spends 25% of its electricity bill on hot water heating, the full cost of the purchase may be recouped as quickly as 4-5 years in reduced bills. You will definitely make considerable savings during the life of the solar hot water heater.
3. Can QIRUI solar collectors be used in cold conditions?
Yes. QIRUI collectors can be used in temperatures as low as -30oC, although performance is greatly reduced in such extreme conditions. Good heat output is still achieved in mild sub-zero conditions.
4. What happens if one of the tubes is broken?
Firstly, tubes are very strong and not easily broken, but if the worst should happen, solar tubes can be replaced very easily. They are inexpensive and available though your local QIRUI distributor. The HAINING QIRUI solar collectors can operate with several broken tubes, but the efficiency will be reduced, so it is recommended that broken tubes be replaced immediately.
5. Will water be heated on a cloudy day?
Yes. Although the heat output of the solar collector is reduced on overcast days it will still be able to provide heating. If it is a heavily clouded day or raining, then more gas or electric boosting may be required to maintain water at the required temperature. This system will be automated so you don't have to worry about running out of hot water on a rainy day.
6. Can I use a solar collector with my existing hot water system?
Normally yes. Simple retrofit valves can often be used to allow solar to connect to your existing cold water inlet. If your tank cannot accept the solar input directly an additional storage tank can be installed to pre-heat the cold water prior to entering the existing tank.
7. Are the solar collectors noticeable on the roof?
If only the collector is mounted on the roof it should blend into the roof design quite well. HAINING QIRUI solar collectors are very thin and can be flush mounted on a roof. From a distance they look somewhat like a skylight. You may have to check with your local council regarding building restrictions when installing your solar collector. Click here to view installation photos.
8. Can QIRUI solar collectors be mounted on a flat surface?
Yes they may be mounted on a flat roof, or on the ground by using a stainless steel Flat Roof Frame. The collector should be installed at a minimum of 20o angle to ensure optimal heat pipe operation.
9. How do I protect my solar system during subzero temperatures?
If you have a system that is operating in areas with subzero temperatures then freeze protection must be implemented. The easiest means of preventing freezing is to use a controller with a low temperatures setting, so when the manifold temperature drops below a certain pre-set temperature (5oC/40oF), the pump will circulate, warming the collector with water from the bottom of the storage tank. The pump will not run continually, just periodically, the frequency of which will depend on the outside temperature. In extremely cold areas, a closed loop using a glycol/water mix may be appropriate.
10. Will the QIRUI solar collector be a fire hazard during hot, dry weather?
No. The QIRUI solar collector's components are all high temperature rated and non-flammable so even during strong sunlight with the circulation pump turned off (stagnation), the system will not catch alight or give off any sparks. The majority of the solar collector's components are stainless steel, aluminium, glass or glass wool. The manifold outlet should be fitted with a temperature relief valve, which will prevent the manifold temperature from exceeding 99oC / 212oF.