24mm 30 Tube Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater Solar Collector with Collector Efficiency 0.71
|FOB Price:||US $120-460 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $120-460/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HSC-58
- Concentrating: Yes
- Type: Pressurized
- Pipe Material: Glass
- Manifold Casing: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Manifold Insulation: Recycled Glass Wool
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, CE, Solar Keymark
- Working Temperature Range: Medium Temperature
- Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal
- Efficiency: 25% More Energy Output Than Flat Plate Collector
- Heat Pipe: Tu1 Copper, with 14mm or 22mm Condenser
- Trademark: QIRUI/OEM
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, CCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8419901000
1,high efficiency solar collector
2,rock wool/glass firber insulation
3,KEYMARK,CE certified solar collector
Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube Solar Collector Features
1) Can be matched with any low pressure, high pressure hot water system.
2) Use heat pipe for the heat conduction and can get a high heat absorbtion efficiency and rapid heat transfer.
3) Easy plug-in design and installation.
4) Corrosion-resist Aluminium manifold and frame.
5) Optional 38° /45° Frame can resists wind with a velocity of 36m/s.
6) Can supply hot water to large amount water needer.
7) Economical for hotel, school, domitory, hospital and tall high-buildings.
8) No freezing
Material of Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube solar collector
1. Manifold Channel: 0.8mm thickness Red copper
2. Manifold Outer: 2.0 mm thickness Aluminum Alloy
3. Tube Size: 58mm x 1.800mm
4. Insulation layer: 40-45mm thickness Rock Wool /Polyurethane foaming
5. Hail resistance: 25mm
6. Max pressure: 6 bar
7. Frame: 1.5-2.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy
8. Connections: 1/2", 3/4", 1" male thread
Solar Keymark EN12975 Certificate
Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube solar collector Package: bubble film wrapped and carton box
Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube solar collector test report: Summery of EN12975 Test Results
|Model||Tube Specification||Capacity||Loading quantity|
|Technical Data of heat pipe solar collector|
|Description||vacuum solar collector|
|Numbers of tube(pcs)||12|
|Absorber area approx.(m2)||1.387|
|Hydraulic Connections||1/2", G3/4" male thread|
|Maximum operation pressure(Bar)||6|
|Heat transfer fluid||Anti-freeze Fluid (Water-Glycol)|
|Start-up Temperature of heat pipe||<=30°C|
|VACUUM TUBE SOLAR COLLECTOR SPECIFICATION|
|Flow type||Heat pipe|
|Heat pipe material||TU1 copper|
|Heat pipe size||Top: Ø14* 1mm; Body: Ø8* 0.6mm thickness|
|Tube diameter||φ47/1500mm or φ58/1800mm|
|SOLAR VACUUM GLASS TUBE||High boron-silicon|
|Coating of absorber on glass tube||CU/SS-ALN/ALN(three target)|
|fins around heat pipe||single long Aluminum(1.68m)|
|Manifold pipe material||TU1 copper (Ø35x0.8mm)|
|Manifold casing material||Aluminum alloy (2.0mm)|
|Insulation material in manifold casing||Glass fiber|
|Thickness of insulation(mm)||45|
|Density of insulation (kg/m3)||90|
|Frame material||Aluminum alloy frame (2.0mm)|
|HEAT PIPE TECHNICAL DATA|
|Heat conduction coefficient||>99%|
|Axial heat transition auantity||0.93-2.49kw/cm²|
|Heat conduction speed||>200mm/s|
|Axial temperature difference||1-2°C/m|
|Working temperature range||30°C~300°C|
|Resistance to high temperature||No deformation in 48hours under 250°C high temp condition|
|Resistance to low temperature||(-35°C)|
1, Fast delivery, 40 feet container quantity will deliver in 7 days.
2, Experienced sales team assistant you, fast confirmation for every related questions from you.
3, Rich experiences for differenct Market (countries), kinds of customized design will be welcomed.
4, Assistant you load other goods with solar water heater in one container.
5, Installation guide and train
6, LOGO print and water tank and cartons.
1. Is solar water heating a viable alternative to gas or electricity?
Solar should not be seen as a alternative to gas or electricity, but rather a supplement. Solar cannot totally replace the need for gas or electric heating as there are sometimes days when there is little sunlight. When averaged over a year, a correctly sized solar system can provide 60%-70% of a household's hot water needs. Providing more than this is unadvisable, as too much heat will be produced in the summer. The hot water system system can easily be automated so hot water is guaranteed regardless of sunlight levels.
2. How long will it take to recoup my investment?
QIRUI solar collectors are much more affordable than many other solar hot water heaters. For a household of 4, the price of a full system may not be too much more than a new electric or gas system. Depending on you location (solar levels) and current hot water usage the annual electricity or gas saving will differ. However in a normal household that spends 25% of its electricity bill on hot water heating, the full cost of the purchase may be recouped as quickly as 4-5 years in reduced bills. You will definitely make considerable savings during the life of the solar hot water heater.
3. Can QIRUI solar collectors be used in cold conditions?
Yes. QIRUI collectors can be used in temperatures as low as -30oC, although performance is greatly reduced in such extreme conditions. Good heat output is still achieved in mild sub-zero conditions.
4. What happens if one of the tubes is broken?
Firstly, tubes are very strong and not easily broken, but if the worst should happen, solar tubes can be replaced very easily. They are inexpensive and available though your local QIRUI distributor. The HAINING QIRUI solar collectors can operate with several broken tubes, but the efficiency will be reduced, so it is recommended that broken tubes be replaced immediately.
5. Will water be heated on a cloudy day?
Yes. Although the heat output of the solar collector is reduced on overcast days it will still be able to provide heating. If it is a heavily clouded day or raining, then more gas or electric boosting may be required to maintain water at the required temperature. This system will be automated so you don't have to worry about running out of hot water on a rainy day.
6. Can I use a solar collector with my existing hot water system?
Normally yes. Simple retrofit valves can often be used to allow solar to connect to your existing cold water inlet. If your tank cannot accept the solar input directly an additional storage tank can be installed to pre-heat the cold water prior to entering the existing tank.
7. Are the solar collectors noticeable on the roof?
If only the collector is mounted on the roof it should blend into the roof design quite well. HAINING QIRUI solar collectors are very thin and can be flush mounted on a roof. From a distance they look somewhat like a skylight. You may have to check with your local council regarding building restrictions when installing your solar collector. Click here to view installation photos.
8. Can QIRUI solar collectors be mounted on a flat surface?
Yes they may be mounted on a flat roof, or on the ground by using a stainless steel Flat Roof Frame. The collector should be installed at a minimum of 20o angle to ensure optimal heat pipe operation.
9. How do I protect my solar system during subzero temperatures?
If you have a system that is operating in areas with subzero temperatures then freeze protection must be implemented. The easiest means of preventing freezing is to use a controller with a low temperatures setting, so when the manifold temperature drops below a certain pre-set temperature (5oC/40oF), the pump will circulate, warming the collector with water from the bottom of the storage tank. The pump will not run continually, just periodically, the frequency of which will depend on the outside temperature. In extremely cold areas, a closed loop using a glycol/water mix may be appropriate.
10. Will the QIRUI solar collector be a fire hazard during hot, dry weather?
No. The QIRUI solar collector's components are all high temperature rated and non-flammable so even during strong sunlight with the circulation pump turned off (stagnation), the system will not catch alight or give off any sparks. The majority of the solar collector's components are stainless steel, aluminium, glass or glass wool. The manifold outlet should be fitted with a temperature relief valve, which will prevent the manifold temperature from exceeding 99oC / 212oF.